(973) 403-9200

New Jersey Child Support Lawyer

When parents of children divorce or when only one of the unmarried parents has custody, the court may order the parent whom the child does not live with to pay a portion of their income as child support. Whatever the situation may be, the child has a legal right for his or her care and upbringing to be paid for. It may even come down to the Court ordering the parents to pay child support to a third party who cares for their child if neither of them has custody.

New Jersey law has established general child support guidelines, and with 30 years’ experience as a New Jersey child support lawyer, Charles Vuotto, Jr. has worked tirelessly to keep his clients and the public informed on the best way to navigate this course of NJ law. This can be seen in some of the issues raised in his Articles and Tips:


Please feel free to contact New Jersey child support lawyer, Charles Vuotto, Jr. at (973) 403-9200.